GPS Framework for .NET
2.0.0 (Build 38719)
| GPS.NET 3.0
GPS.NET is a formerly commercial .NET component maintained by GeoFrameworks, LLC from 2004 to 2009. In 2009, Jon Person
decided to release the full source code of GPS.NET to the public domain for the benefit of the open source development community. Additionally, a newer version of this product
is also here on CodePlex.
- Automatic detection of serial GPS devices (or devices found via a virtual serial port)
- Automatic baud rate detection.
- Automatic recovery of lost connections.
- Support for desktops and mobile devices.
- Support for the GPS Intermediate Driver on Windows Mobile 5.0+
- Support for real-time GPS data without relying on Microsoft's GPS API.
- Support for control and monitoring of precision.
- The stability of several years of use in a production environment.
- An open framework to facilitate support for additional GPS protocols.
This source code supports all .NET Frameworks from 1.0 to 3.5, including the Compact Framework. Compiler directives are used to target source code for a particular platform (as opposed to having multiple code bases.)
This project depends on other projects available here at CodePlex: